Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wholly Philosphical Disaster Professor Foster!

OMG! This is exactly what frightened me about taking philosophy...reading text on Kant had my mind running in circles. I do have a slight reading comprehension problem so I take plenty of notes and re-read passages to insure I understand what I am reading. The reading material this week just had me running in circles and confused. I think we were studying the rationalists and empiricist's theories on knowledge...I think. I completely enjoyed our assignments previous to this even though some of the concepts and material were a little confusing I was able to digest the information and spew out coherent responses on both the discussion board and blog. I didn't even do that poorly on the quiz.

Well I'm off to take the quiz now...wish me luck....

1 comment:

Professor Roger said...

An intriguing post as usual, Kelley. Just remember the old saying that if you're not thoroughly confused in your philosophy class then you haven't been paying attention!
Seriously though, Kant is difficult for everybody, even professional philosophers.